Facebook Ads Specialist 🎯
Full-time & Remote
Do you have Facebook Ad Experience? Have you managed eCommerce acquisition budgets over $50,000/Month? Do you absolutely love digging into the data and problem-solving your way into ROI positive campaigns? Would you like to work around other super smart and energetic campaign managers and learn from a team of super-intelligent peers?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then we want to chat with you.
We’re looking for a creative and ambitious Facebook Ads Specialist to join our fast-growing team.
This role is responsible for scaling profits across paid media channels by driving lower costs per customer acquisition while increasing media spend.
You will participate in all aspects of executing creative advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
The chosen candidate will have the unique opportunity to be trained on all of performance marketing best practices, attend industry conferences around the world, and have access to all the resources and tools you need to become a media buying legend.
- Ideate, create and test paid advertising campaigns to acquire new leads and customers.
- Continuously iterate campaigns, ad groups, creatives and landing pages to improve conversion rates & lower CPAs.
- Monitor spend and performance on a daily basis to reach or exceed monthly acquisition goals.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Thoroughly understand client’s business, goals, and KPIs
- Communicate with team lead on all elements of the campaign, including performance, project status, and client goals.
- Submit weekly client reports and agendas on time, every week.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in social media and paid social media (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together
- Seek automation opportunities to scale impact and reach of paid media efforts.
- Develop, document, and implement best practices to drive efficiency.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must have excellent aesthetic taste, period, with full awareness of creative processes, design trends & techniques
- 2+ years of direct experience executing and managing performance-based paid media campaigns.
- Understanding of fundamental media metrics and calculations (CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA).
- Experienced in using Facebook Ads manager (Skills on like Pinterest, Snapchat, and Google Ads manager are a plus.)
- Strong knowledge of project management tools, and a knack for analyzing large amounts of data.
- Copywriting skills
- Ability to contribute to an entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative team-based environment.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details.
- Extremely analytical, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Desire and drive to always be learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
What PixelHaus offers:
- A ridiculously awesome team – equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- Extremely flexible work schedule
- The ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Tons of training opportunities, including paid courses and conferences
- This is a unique chance to develop your skills and grow into a leader in the online marketing space you
This position is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially. We can only contact successful applicants.