WHAT WE DO
Growing brands is what we do best
About This Opportunity:
We’re on the hunt for a kickass Digital Designer to join our team: someone who is creative and motivated, who can turn our visions into highly effective brand imagery. As our in-house designer, you’ll be confident and comfortable taking constructive criticism and also questioning briefs.
The ideal candidate is organized handling designs, briefs and manages their time wisely and efficiently. You’ll demonstrate your ability to contribute on brand ideas for our client portfolio.
Do you have a crush on visual design, a curious mindset and want to develop your skills? Do you have a great feel for UI/UX and know how to create visual content for social media? Then we want to hear from you!
The Digital Designer will be expected to perform the following functions:
- – Create and define brand guidelines
- – Conceptualise, design and produce all marketing material from inception to production
- – Producing ads for social media ad campaigns
- – Designing graphics to be used in emails and on site pages
- – Designing and producing email templates and landing pages
- – Manage packaging designs along with production quality management
- – Assist all business needs through creative graphics and visual content creation
Required Skills and Experience:
- – Degree in graphic design or similar and/or equivalent work experience
- – At least 2 – 3 years of professional experience as a graphic designer in agency (preferred) or in-house.
- – Experience in print and/or publication design, knowledge of prepress production is a plus
- – Must be proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite – especially Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- – Must possess strong communication and time management skills
- – Creative problem solver, who can foresee issues and challenges
- – Passionate about web design and digital technology
- – Basic packaging design/editing skills
- – Love for animation is a plus (GIFs, After Effects, Edge Animate, UX Pin etc.)
- – Ability to contribute to an entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative team-based environment.
- – Fluent in English
What PixelHaus offers:
- – Competitive compensation
- – A ridiculously awesome work environment – equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- – Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- – Enjoy face-to-face time with the whole team on all-expense paid retreats
This position is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially. We can only contact successful applicants.